Notice specific to software available on this web site.
Any software that is made available to download from this site is the copyrighted work of Sybiz Software and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms.
Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of the software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited, unless such reproduction or redistribution is expressly permitted by the license agreement accompanying such software.
The software is warranted, if at all, only according to the terms of the license agreement. Except as warranted in the license agreement, Sybiz Software corporation hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the software, including all warranties and conditions of merchantability, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non infringement.
For your convenience, Sybiz Software may make available as part of the services or in its software products, tools and utilities for use and/or download. Sybiz Software does not make any assurances with regard to the accuracy of the results or output that derives from such use of any such tools and utilities. Please respect the intellectual property rights of others when using the tools and utilities made available on the services or in Sybiz Software software products.
Notice specific to documents available on this web site.
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets and FAQs) from the Services is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such Documents from the Services is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the sybiz.com.au web site or any other Sybiz Software owned, operated, licensed or controlled site. Elements of Sybiz Software Web sites are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any Sybiz Software Web site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Sybiz Software.
Sybiz Software and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published as part of the services for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Sybiz Software and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all warranties and conditions of merchantability, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall Sybiz Software and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from the services.
The documents and related graphics published on the services could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Sybiz Software and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) and/or the program(s) described herein at any time.
Notices regarding software, documents and services available on this web site.
In no event shall Sybiz Software and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of software, documents, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available from the services.
Member account, password, and security.
If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Sybiz Software immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Sybiz Software will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Sybiz Software or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
No unlawful or prohibited use.
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Sybiz Software server, or the network(s) connected to any Sybiz Software server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Sybiz Software server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
Use of services
The Services may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (each a "Communication Service" and collectively "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
- Sybiz Software has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Sybiz Software reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Sybiz Software reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
- Sybiz Software reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Sybiz Software deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at Sybiz's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any Communication Services. Sybiz Software does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, Sybiz Software specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Links to third party sites
The links in this area will let you leave Sybiz's site. The linked sites are not under the control of Sybiz Software and Sybiz Software is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Sybiz Software is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Sybiz Software is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sybiz Software of the site.
Sybiz Software recognise that your privacy is very important and is committed to protecting your personal information.
Personal Information Collected
Personal information collected by Sybiz Software comprises of name, occupation/title, employer's address and contact details (including phone, fax and email address). It may also include additional information as directed by company strategy.
This information is required in order to administer client relationships, provide products and services and marketing information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may, from time to time need to disclose limited personal information to other parties such as:
- Organisations to whom we outsource certain functions such as bulk mailing & market research.
- Sybiz Authorised Associates and Channel Partners, including but not limited to Sybiz Associates and Authorised Third Party software providers. Information will only be provided to these parties for the purpose of software support and maintenance.
Sybiz Software recognise that your privacy is very important and is committed to protecting your personal information.
Your personal contact details are required so that we may provide you with information on our products and services. This will include intelligence on the latest Software Release, changes to the product and service offering, Service Release information and other pertinent company communications that may affect your business.
If you do not wish to receive these communications please advise us in writing. (This is not, however recommended.)
Personal Information Security
Sybiz Software is committed to keeping personal information provided by customers under tight security. We take considerable precautions to protect your personal information from misuse, loss unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We have a range of physical and technological strategies in place to provide a tightly controlled secure environment. We ensure the on-going adequacy of these measures by regular review.
Our security measures include, but are not limited to:
Restricting access to our computer systems and physical records to authorised persons only.
Requiring employees to use unique passwords to gain access to all internal systems. These passwords are changed regularly and their use is independently monitored; and
Employing firewalls, intrusion detection systems and virus scanning tools to prevent unauthorised persons and viruses from entering our system.
Access to Personal Information
A customer may request Sybiz Software to provide access to personal information we hold about you. (See below for contact details.) Sybiz Software reserve the right to charge a customer for time and costs we spend in locating, collating and explaining the information you request. Access will not be provided until payment of the access charge is received.
Contact Us About Our Privacy And Information Handling Practices
If you have any questions or would like further information about our privacy and information handling practices, Sybiz Software may be contacted as below:
The Privacy Officer
Sybiz Software Pty Ltd
Level 1, 134 Fullarton Road
Rose Park SA 5067