Have you received your Sybiz 2015 General Release package yet? Make sure you open it right away to enter the draw for our Ultimate New Year's Eve Party competition.
The latest enhancements in this release bring a range of new, versatile functionality enabling greater mobility and improved performance for all of our customers.
Customers based in Malaysia, Singapore and Papua New Guinea should find this latest release especially useful, as Sybiz products are now fully compatible with the tax systems in those countries.
And in addition to our other big upgrades like Sybiz Vision now available as a 64-bit application
, an easy Touch Mode optimised for touchscreen devices, and improvements to our already powerful reporting and analytics functionality, there is a significant range of enhancements that customers are sure to love in their day to day operations.
Here's just a small sampling of the amazing features available in the Sybiz 2015 General Release.
- Create manufacturing work orders for manufacturing of assemblies
- General Ledger projects now have enquiries
- Job templates can now be populated with job groups and invoice types
- Easily see who created or last modified invoices and deliveries
- Stock can be purchased directly for jobs through purchase invoicing and job costing
- Saved invoices can be reported on when issuing statements
- Retrieve saved transactions for analysis and processing
- Documents can be emailed directly from Vision Search
- New keyboard shortcuts in transaction screens
- Alert when saved delivery already exists on creating a new delivery
- Easily see who created or last modified invoices and deliveries.
- Notes included on timesheet lines now visible on Job Enquiry screen
- Ability to mass import primary contact details and email settings for creditors, debtors and suppliers
- Minor corrections can now be made post-processing to supplier, customer, and job costing transactions
For the complete list of features available in this latest release, please consult the What's New section of the Product Help file. If you have not received your General Release pack by the end of November, please contact your local Sybiz office to make an enquiry.