If your business is paying Super commitments the old fashioned way, it could be costing more than you think...
Here are 5 good reasons your payroll officer should pay staff Super electronically:
1. Saves valuable time by processing ONE single electronic payment to multiple funds
2. Reduces business risk by allowing the payroll officer to check fund rules before any payment is made
3. Prevents excess errors by lowering the chances of returned payments due to incorrect or incomplete fields
4. Decreases business costs - no more manual processes such as the onerous task of writing out multiple cheques & remittances
5. Gives the payroll team access to more information at their fingertips, such as reference numbers and times and dates of choice presentment
Click on the image below to download the PDF
Please note this facility is only available through the Sybiz Visipay SQL version (10.20 and above).
Sybiz Visipay payroll software allows more flexibility with your Super commitments.
If you’re an existing customer, why not upgrade today? It’s free for SybizCover subscribers (dealer installation charges apply). Or, if you’re new to Sybiz Visipay, fill in our form to the right for a free demonstration!
Sybiz Visipay is Certified SuperStream Compliant (Gold Level) by the ATO.
» find out more about Sybiz Visipay payroll
» back to Sybiz Visipay Super index